Rules And Regulations:
NO STUDENT SHALL:
- Say or do anything which might adversary affect the honour and the prestige of Pakistan, college, teachers and administration.
- Smoke in the classroom, laboratory, workshop, library, examination hall and in college hours.
- Form or associate with an organization / society club, or any other body Promoting caste distinction and inciting parochial / linguistic / regional feelings
- Organize and hold any function in college except in accordance with the prescribed rules / regulations.
- Collect money or receive donations or pecuniary assistance for or on behalf of college except with the written permission of the college council / administration.
- Indulge in immoral activities, use indecent language, wear indecent dress, make indecent remarks, jokes, or behave in an improper manner.
- Disturb peace and tranquility of the college.
- Keep or carry weapons, narcotics, or unwanted literature.
- Miss class and wander here and there.
- Use mobile.
- Write something immoral and unethical on the white, black boards or on the walls.
- Tear the Newspapers and damage the property of the college.
- Miss college/hostel dues.
- Violate the parking rules.
Disciplinary action by the Principal, College Council and class teacher may be taken in one or more of the above mentioned forms depending upon the severity of the offence.
THERE ARE FOUR LIBRARIES IN THE COLLEGE:
1) DEGREE LIBRARY
2) POST GRADUATE LIBRARY
3) M.SC. LIBRARY
4) SHEIKH ZAYED LIBRARY
Books on different subjects are available in manifold/plenty. It is fact that in textual and non-textual study libraries are of vital worth. In the present era every student should have knowledge and information about literature, language and all other natural and social subjects then he can feel himself harmonious with the space and computer age. Book name and date of issuance will be written in the library card. In the matter of issuance of library books observe the following:
- Library books are issued for 14 days if you need more you can get extension for further 14 days, after this extension will not be allowed.
- Reference books are not issued (dictionary & encyclopedia).
- In case of missing books, new books to be provided by you otherwise penalty will be imposed on you for double and triple on new and old books respectively.
- The costly books above security fees will not be issued
MA/M.SC LIBRARY:PROF. MOHAMMAD ABRAR HUSSAIN KANJU
DEGREE LIBRARY:PROF. TAHIR MAHMOOD AKHTAR
SHEIKH ZAYED LIBRARY:PROF. ABDUL GHAFFAR
INCHARGE: PROF. ISHFAQ HUSSAIN
DEPUTY INCHARGE: PROF. MUHAMMAD IMRAN
To be in touch with the national and international affairs there is a beautiful reading room in the south of the building nearby the cycle stand. Newspapers and magazines in Urdu and English are available there. Students can study them by sitting in the reading room.